Tuesday, August 2, 2016

and the winner is.......

This was going to be a video of Lynn, KC0YQF, pulling the winning ticket out of a hat but since today is our anniversary, poor planning on my part, we did a drive by drawing.


There were 15 entries and I was surprised as I did not advertise on social media at all. I wanted to see how many people read my blog, more of a sample in time. I was also surprised that not many SOTA types (although there are some) as SOTA is the main focus of my blog. I have been toying with doing some other things with it and after this little experiment I may.


Enough babble, K0TC is the winner.... Ron, I will have your Tenna Dipper in the mail tomorrow. Thank you all for reading my blog. I will have more giveaways in the future.

73
Frank
K0JQZ

1 comment:

  1. Steve WD0HVS miles23@aol.comAugust 3, 2016 at 9:07 AM

    I think a lot of people read your blog. The rest of us are just holding out for the Mercedes or the trip to Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete